English-speaking topic

Горожане
Проездом
The weather is not vary good to day. Oh, write on English it is very big problem for me.
Горожане
+ 35
Гражданин
The weather is not very good today. Oh, it is a very big problem for me to write in English.
Я отвечаю за то, что говорю, но не отвечаю за то, что вы слышите.
Горожане
+ 2
Местный
Very usefull topic
I didn't know that so many people here know English so good
Во всем можно найти пАзитиФФ
Горожане
+ 77
Старожил
Предлагаю всем, кто в курсе, поделиться знаниями относительно употребления знаков препинания в англ предложениях. Какие обороты выделяются запятыми, как обстоят дела с прямой речью.
Горожане
+ 2
Местный
Да было бы интересно. Так как сам "плаваю" в данном разделе грамматики
Во всем можно найти пАзитиФФ
Горожане
+ 1
Проездом
Hello everybody who interested English!

Here is the information about Punctuation marks in English. As for me the explanation is very understandable

http://www.klikovo.ru/db/book/msg/9620
Горожане
+ 77
Старожил
Маняша,
thanks! I do appreciate that. Useful and easy to understand
Горожане
+ 1
Проездом
You're welcome. Always glad to help
Горожане
+ 77
Старожил
занимательно!
в 1660х англичане писали вместо буквы Е в словах, имеющих окончание "ed", апостроф.

в качестве доказательства приведем одну из цитат Роберта Бойля. вернее его "предсказание-пророчество":
'Recovery of Youth, or at least some of the Marks of it, as new Teeth, new Hair colour'd as in youth'
то же можно обнаружить на обложке одной из его публикаций, опубликованных в 1662-м году.
здесь
В свою очередь, слово Defended написано без апострофа. хм!
Горожане
+ 183
Почетный
гражданин
как-то нужна была инфа по междометиям, нашла вот такое)) вдруг кто-то тоже рыщет?

mu definition
2. /moo/ The correct answer to the classic trick question "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?". Assuming that you have no wife or you have never beaten your wife, the answer "yes" is wrong because it implies that you used to beat your wife and then stopped, but "no" is worse because it suggests that you have one and are still beating her. According to various Discordians and Douglas Hofstadter the correct answer is usually "mu", a Japanese word alleged to mean "Your question cannot be answered because it depends on incorrect assumptions". Hackers tend to be sensitive to logical inadequacies in language, and many have adopted this suggestion with enthusiasm. The word "mu" is actually from Chinese, meaning "nothing"; it is used in mainstream Japanese in that sense, but native speakers do not recognise the Discordian question-denying use. It almost certainly derives from overgeneralisation of the answer in the following well-known Rinzei Zen teaching riddle: A monk asked Joshu, "Does a dog have the Buddha nature?" Joshu retorted, "Mu!" See also has the X nature, AI Koan. [Douglas Hofstadter, "Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid"]. [Jargon File] (2000-11-22)

а это ссыл на уроки для тех, кто пытался учить язык, но не сложилось, а желание (необходимость) осталась. возможно, пригодится. материал дается нестандартно, цель - разговор на базовом уровне через 16 уроков - английский за 16 уроков

Доступ закрыт.
  • Чтобы отвечать в темах данного форума Вам нужно авторизоваться на сайте